Friday, February 11, 2011

"Wonderlic Test "

 I think that the Wonderlic test is not a good  indicator of NFL success because when they see the score they will see it is not true. The reason why I say it is not success because this Wonderlic test have nothing to do with the the game. This test have to do more with math then the game so that test have nothing to do with the NFL scores. The scores that I had of 20 question that I had to answer in certain time it was __11 questions out ___20. When I took this test I did not really understand what was going on. The reason why I say I did not know what was going is because one it had nothing to do with the game once again and it was all math  so it was kind of hard for me to score more when I took the test, but I think it would had been much harder if it would have been of the game because honestly I do not know anything about games I do not really wat them.

1 comment:

  1. I aree and disagree with you. There was some definition questions on the test. And some parts could be good for a football player. Like how fast you need to answer each question, a football player needs to be quick in making decisions in the game. And i agree with you on the part that the test wasnt on football because I would've failed that too.

    ReplyDelete