Saturday, October 23, 2010

"What color is math?"

    If math could be a color, what color would it be? I think that if math would be a color I would pick red . I would picked red because if my favorita color and it a color that many of us like. Another thing red represent love thats why is my favorite color. Well now let me tell you why I said that math would be the color red because red represent many things but to me is love. Red in math would be for me that because for you to want to learned math you need to love it just like the color red that represent love to me. Also, math is something that I can not live without it, just like I can not live without red in my live. That why I like both color to related to everyday mathematics.

1 comment:

  1. Red is a very strong color. It is a noticeable color that is often used on caution and warning signs. It is often associated with stop or "beware". On the other hand, it’s a hot color that evokes powerful emotions such as, like you said, love!

    Nice color assignment!

    ReplyDelete